Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nutrition and Hydration Seminar

Thirty-nine people recently attended my "Nutrition and Hydration for Endurance Athlete" seminar held at TEKTONIC on Sunday, September 13.

I always hope that participants find the information helpful. Here's a sampling of feedback...

"I enjoyed your seminar very much as it represents an extremely important part of an endurance athletes training which is often overlooked. In my case, based on my age having a good understanding of proper nutrition and hydration makes all the difference between a good performance and a poor one. Sorry my nutrition coach (wife) could not have seen the seminar as she is trying her best to ensure I am properly fueled. I will look forward to your upcoming seminars." (Richard Lewellen)

"Great information on nutrition before,during and after the Race. I learned a lot about not to overdue it and be in tune with your body. Great insight from speaker on Ironman length events !! 1st hand experience. Will recommend!" (Patrick Sexton)

More seminars to come. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment