Sunday, July 24, 2011

Door County Tri




Team Finish Strong triathlete Charlie Schuber had fun at the Door County Triathlon on July 17 in Wisconsin. Charlie reports that he enjoyed the great conditions of the sprint race, including the calm and cool 69 degree temperature for the swim and a tail wind for the last nine miles of the bike. Charlie finished in 1:33:37.

Charlie had the fastest T1 and T2 in his 50-54 age group. Charlie commented, "The racing within my age group was quite intense which was fun with plenty of lead changes. One guy swooped ahead of me right before the bike-in but he had not done his transition homework and was befuddled when he could not find his rack. His jaw dropped when I went around him, racked my bike and took off. I love it when that happens!"


Well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment